The Complete Autism Education Solution
The ACE is the only comprehensive online educational system created and used by a private school on a daily basis with over 400 learners. To learn more about our school click here.
Designed to be the complete solution, the ACE contains everything from assessment to data review tools.
Sophisticated Customizable Curriculum Bank
Curriculum Scope and Sequence
Over 1300 lesson plans across a wide variety of areas.
For more information or to purchase access to the ACE.
Private schools need curriculum that incorporates key components from learning research in applied behavior analysis including research that has been conducted here at The New England Center for Children (NECC). The ACE curriculum bank will help staff save time by eliminating the need to recreate lesson plans. This increased efficiency will allow teachers and administrators to focus on other aspects of their job. Our lesson plans contain everything you would expect to see in an educational system designed by BCBAs and Ph.D.s including:
- Ages 3 through adulthood, academic through vocational skills (see scope and sequence)
- More than 1300 unique lesson plans
- Fully customizable lessons
Learn more about the Curriculum Bank
The ACE includes an acclaimed assessment, the Core Skills Assessment (CSA). This foundational skills assessment allows for quick and effective identification of basic skills deficits. As the CSA is a component of the ACE, the CSA results are directly linked to the curriculum bank, saving time by eliminating the need to develop curriculum to address the assessment results.
- Short duration assessment, minimize time spent on assessment while maintaining quality results
- All assessment materials need to run the CSA are included in the free assessment kit
- Combination of assessment and curriculum allows BCBAs to build a solid skill foundation for all learners
Learn more about the Core Skills Assessment
The extensive Preference Assessment module is another great feature built into the ACE. Identifying potential reinforcers is an often overlooked step in the educational process. The ACE Preference Assessment module provides all the data sheets and instructions to expedite and simplify these procedures.
- The only online educational system with a preference assessment module
- 11 research supported assessments
- Instructions and data sheets
Learn more about the Preference Assessment
Data and Reporting
One of the unique features of applied behavior analysis is the reliance on data based decision making. However, collecting data, designing and generating visual data displays can be a time consuming process. The ACE automatically produces clear, user friendly, customizable reports, saving time while meeting the need for accountability.
- Access reports to view individual student progress on each ACE lesson
- Quickly identify when students are struggling and make changes to the lesson
- See daily progress and share with parents, colleagues, and supervisors
- Access reports to identify areas of strength and weakness within a group of students
More than 20 exclusive reports, including:
- Incidental teaching graph
- Task analysis graph
- Discrete trial graph
See all 20 reports
"The updates to the ACE look great! We love the new data sheets. The process will allow us to be much more efficient."
Director, Private School